Our ambition when we established the PALLADION REHABILITATION CENTRE was to build a modern, people-friendly site, easily accessible, where innovative, pioneering treatments could be offered by an exceptional scientific team.
Holistic therapeutic approach
Stories of Strength and Faith
«Ευχαριστούμε πολύ για την εξυπηρέτηση και τις άριστες
υπηρεσίες που παρέχει το κέντρο. Έφερα τη μητέρα μου κατάκοιτη
και φεύγουμε περπατώντας. Μπράβο στο προσωπικό και στους γιατρούς. Χίλια ευχαριστώ»
«I am impressed by the centre and the staff in particular.
I came here from abroad and the
service is the same as in centers in the US.
Love for the patients… I’ve witnessed that with my own eyes.
Thank you all very much..»
«We have been left with the best impression!
Many thanks to all members of the staff.
We wish we could stay longer.»
Why to choose PALLADION
PALLADION is a model medical rehabilitation and follow-up care centre that implements an holistic, human-centered approach in the field of medical care. The interdisciplinary medical and nursing team of the PALLADION Rehabilitation Centre is dedicated to preventing and fixing each patient’s individual health problems.
Addressing health problems at PALLADION is a personal commitment for us towards each patient and a mission.
- In addition to EOPYY, we are also affiliated with the insurance funds of the employees of the Athens Water Supply and Sewerage Company (EYDAP) and the Bank of Greece.
- We support research programmes in collaboration with research centres, such as the Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (ITE).
- We focus on achieving the best therapeutic results in the shortest time possible.
- The Centre has special rehabilitation robotics, neurofeedback, focused hyperthermia and whole-body hyperthemia departments.
- We have invested in state-of-the-art medical devices and equipment
The Power of the Landscape
The PALLADION Follow-Up Care and Rehabilitation Centre offers its services at a location ideal for therapeutic purposes. The Center facilities, extending at an area of 32 stremmas in total, are located at the heart of Peloponnese and the excellent environmental conditions and ultra-modern facilities contribute to the patients’ rehabilitation progress.