Preventing Rehabilitation – Platinum
Patients with respiratory problems
The respiratory system diseases are one of the three major causes of death in Europe. A healthy lifestyle, physical exercise and proper diet help to prevent respiratory problems.«PALLADION» assesses the condition of each individual patient and implements a personalised rehabilitation plan.
The collaboration between therapists of all specialties, as well as the provision of high-level hospitality in a unique natural environment, creates the best conditions for those who want to be revitalised, detoxed, feel well and healthy.
The therapy programme comprises:
- 24/7 medical treatment
- 24/7 nursing care
- Evaluation and treatment by physiatrist
- Diagnostic tests (biochemical testing, blood tests & imaging assessment)*
- Diagnostic tests (X rays, triplex)
- Medical supplies*
- Neurofeedback → 3 days/week ~ 40 min/day
- Quantitative electroencephalogram*
- Kinesiotherapy → 6 days/week – 45min/day with breaks
- Hydrotherapy (if indicated, under physiatrist’s order) → 3 days/week – 30 min/day
- Ergotherapy → 5 days/week – 45 min/day
- Speech therapy → 3 days/week – 40 min/day
- Reflexology → 2 days/week – 45min/day
- Recreational group activity (painting, constructions, group reading, music, etc.) → 4 days/week
- Dietary retraining → 4 days/week
- Therapy gym → 4 days/week – 40 min/day
- Counselling → 4 days/week – 30 min/day
* The services marked with an asterisk (*) are provided at an extra charge.