Preventing Rehabilitation – Platinum
Elderly with functional deficits
A 30-40% rate of the elderly every year experience falls, while this rate may rise up to 50%, thus constituting a significant cause of morbidity and mortality. Falls in the elderly are mainly due to functional disorders of the body, as well as to external factors.
The collaboration between therapists of all specialties, as well as the provision of high-level hospitality in a unique natural environment, creates the best conditions for those who want to be revitalised, detoxed, feel well and healthy.
The therapy programme comprises:
- 24/7 medical treatment
- 24/7 nursing care
- Evaluation and treatment by physiatrist
- Diagnostic tests (biochemical testing, blood tests & imaging assessment)*
- Diagnostic tests (X rays, triplex)
- Medical supplies*
- Neurofeedback → 3 days/week ~ 40 min/day
- Quantitative electroencephalogram*
- Kinesiotherapy → 6 days/week – 45min 1 time/day
- Hydrotherapy (if indicated, under physiatrist’s order) → 3 days/week – 1 hour/day
- Ergotherapy → 4 days/week – 1 hour/day
- Speech therapy → 4 days/week – 1 hour/day
- Neurological assessment → 2 days/week
- Counselling → 3 days/week
- Recreational group activity (visual art games, chess, reading, etc.) → 4 days/week
- Reflexology → 2 days/week – 45 min/day
- Group activity (exercise) → 4 days/week
* The services marked with an asterisk (*) are provided at an extra charge.