Preventing Rehabilitation – Platinum
People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis may face difficulties in doing even the simplest movements, such as picking up a pencil and writing. Rheumatoid arthritis is a severe autoimmune disease that develops as we grow old. PALLADION implements a combination of treatments in order to avoid permanent damage to the joints.
The collaboration between therapists of all specialties, as well as the provision of high-level hospitality in a unique natural environment, creates the best conditions for those who want to be revitalised, detoxed, feel well and healthy.
The therapy programme comprises:
- 24/7 medical treatment
- 24/7 nursing care
- Evaluation and treatment by physiatrist
- Diagnostic tests (biochemical testing, blood tests & imaging assessment)*
- Diagnostic tests (X rays, triplex)
- Medical supplies*
- Neurofeedback → 3 days/week ~ 40 min/day
- Quantitative electroencephalogram*
- Kinesiotherapy → 5 days/week – 45min 2 times/day
- Physical exercise equipment → 3 days/week – 40 min/day
- Hydrotherapy (if indicated, under physiatrist’s order) → 4 days/week – 1 hour/day
- Ergotherapy → 4 days/week – 1 hour/day
- Speech therapy → 3 days/week – 40 min/day
- Reflexology → 2 days/week – 45min/day
- Counselling → 2 days/week
- Therapy gym → 4 days/week – 30 min/day
- Recreational group activity (craftwork involving upper limb motion) → 2 days/week
- Counselling → 4 days/week – 30 min/day
* The services marked with an asterisk (*) are provided at an extra charge.