Frequently Asked Questions
The EOPYY has drawn up a list of conditions which are covered for outpatient treatment at a Rehabilitation & Recovery Centre. For more information, please call 27160-08-888.
- You should call the secretarial services office to make an appointment with the physiatrist.
- After examining you, the physiatrist will recommend a treatment programme that meets your needs
- A medical diagnosis and recommendation that a course of rehabilitation sessions as an outpatient is necessary from an EOPYY certified physician.
- An electronic prescription for the sessions.
- A certificate of approval for the prescribed sessions from an EOPYY audit official.
It should be noted that patients are advised not to bring valuables, as the Centre cannot take responsibility for any loss. More details can be found in our admissions guide.
To inquire about the progress your loved one is making, you should arrange an appointment to speak to the Scientific Director of the Centre.
PALLADION rehabilitation centre is affiliated with the National Organisation for Health Care (EOPYY) for both inpatient and outpatient treatment.
The insurance funds which have joined the National Organisation for Health Care (EOPYY) include:
PALLADION is the only rehabilitation centre affiliated with the insurance funds for the employees of the Athens Water Supply and Sewerage Company (EYDAP S.A.) and the Bank of Greece. The costs of hospitalisation with accommodation in a twin bed room are fully covered and the patient’s contribution is zero!
- IKA (Social Security Organisation)
- OGA (Agricultural Workers’ Fund)
- OAEE (Fund for the Self-Employed)
- OPAD (Civil Service Employees)
- TYDKY (Local Government Municipality & Community Employees)
- NAT (Merchant Seamen’s Fund)
- TTAFTEKO (Bank & Utility Company Employees Fund, including DEI (PPC), National Insurance Company, Athens-Piraeus Electric Railways-Trolley Buses, OTE Telecommunications, Hellenic Industrial Development Bank (ETBA), Commercial Bank of Greece, other private banks)
- ETAA (Freelance Professionals Funds, i.e. Health Care Professionals (TSAY), Engineers Fund (TSMEDE), Lawyers Fund, etc.)
The insured patient must have been hospitalized in a state hospital or a private treatment clinic for a physical condition requiring rehabilitation before admission to the PALLADION CENTRE.