Neurological & Neurosurgical Cases
A global treatment of each patient’s needs is the key point for faster and more effective recovery. Therefore, the goal of our therapeutic programme is a holistic approach to the patient – mind, body, soul. The interdisciplinary medical and nursing team of PALLADION aims to meeting the patients’ needs and to fully restoring their functionality as soon as possible.
The therapy programme comprises:
- 24/7 medical treatment
- 24/7 nursing care
- Assessment by a physiatrist and monitoring of the rehabilitation programme
- Diagnostic tests (biochemical testing, blood tests & imaging assessment)*
- Diagnostic tests (X rays, triplex)
- Medical supplies*
- Kinesiotherapy → 5 days/week – 45min 2 times/day
- Hydrotherapy (if indicated, under physiatrist’s order) →5 days/week – 45 min/day
- Ergotherapy → 4 days/week – 1 hour/day
- Speech therapy → 5 days/week – 45 min/day
- Neurological assessment → 2 days/week
- Counselling → 2 days/week – 30 min/day
- Recreational group activity → 4 days/week
- Neurofeedback → 3 days/week ~ 40 min/day **
- Reflexology → 2 days/week – 45min/day**
* The services marked with an asterisk (*) are provided at an extra charge when the patient is not insured by an affiliated insurance fund.
** At an extra charge.
The rehabilitation programme is accompanied by a financial offer in writing, to ensure that no extra costs are applicable.