Preventing Rehabilitation – Platinum
Early Phase of Parkinson’s Disease
More than 1.5 million people live with Parkinson’s disease in Europe. This disease causes difficulty in performing everyday life activities, as well as in eating and swallowing. «PALLADION» implements specialised therapy methods both for providing relief to patients suffering from the disease and for the preventive treatment of the disease before the development of symptoms.
The collaboration between therapists of all specialties, as well as the provision of high-level hospitality in a unique natural environment, creates the best conditions for those who want to be revitalised, detoxed, feel well and healthy.
The therapy programme comprises:
- 24/7 medical treatment
- 24/7 nursing care
- Evaluation and treatment by physiatrist
- Diagnostic tests (biochemical testing, blood tests & imaging assessment)*
- Diagnostic tests (X rays, triplex)
- Medical supplies*
- Neurofeedback → 3 days/week ~ 40 min/day
- Quantitative electroencephalogram*
- Kinesiotherapy → 5 days/week – 45min 2 times/day
- Hydrotherapy (if indicated, under physiatrist’s order) → 4 days/week – 45 min/day
- Ergotherapy → 5 days/week – 45 min/day
- Speech therapy → 2 days/week – 45 min/day
- Reflexology → 3 days/week – 45min/day
- Neurological assessment → 2 days/week
- Dietary retraining → 2 days/week
- Counselling → 2 days/week – 30 min/day
* The services marked with an asterisk (*) are provided at an extra charge.